Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




More Alê Marchi

More Alê Marchi here (regular fotos). Big thanks to Giovanealex over at seteventos.org!

Alê Marchi



Previous post: Alê Marchi


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:31 PM Blogger philipjohn-from-gigaquit said:

I really don't wanna be ungrateful to Ripper BUT I always wonder why the high resolution pictures that he's sharing have poor quality. I can tell that the pictures have just been stretched to make it appear big; you can always tell by the visible pixels. If I remembered correctly, Hussy wondered too why Sylvio's pictures had the same poor quality as Alê's and the reason was that it actually is in the Terra site. BUT still, how come that when Hussy is the one who gets the hi-res pictures, they really have that high-res quality, very clear and sharp. I do not believe Terra would have provided low quality pictures such as Sylvio and Alê's. It just so happened that Ripper is the one contributing their members-only pictures. If it could have been Hussy, the picture quality would have been really good just like the rest of the 'Boys'. Again, I do not mean to be ungrateful or rude or skeptical even, but if you have the blessing, please 'share it properly'. I know that one can just condescendingly advice me - "Hey, why not subscribe to Terra yourself!" Well I would, definitely, if I know how to read Portuguese and that, unfortunately, I also do not have a credit card.

I am just so thankful to Hussy for continuously keeping our 'little fantasies' alive and free. Please Hussy if you do get the high-res pictures like you always do, share them as soon as possible. The last pictures you shared were really good BUT I really do not think Gilmar is HOT. Sure, he has a great body and he willingly agreed to have revealing shots more than Terra usually allows. To me, he is just NOT hot like Fernando, who is too thin. So far, the hottest ones, have been Rafael, Tiago, Diogo and Alê. Sylvio is too shy and not very seductive-looking. More like a member of 98°. I do not understand how he could have agreed to just wear boxers, for me briefs are more sexier and knowing that he is gonna pose for the 'Boy', he should have shown more. For that, Diogo is, so far, the most gracious. So does Gilmar, but then again he is not quite hot.

That's all.    



At 11:38 PM Blogger philipjohn-from-gigaquit said:

I was mad, terribly mad. I wish I had not said those things, really. I feel so bad. I do not know what came to my mind. Dcuk6 was right, very right. Ripper you can hate all your life. I truly apologize. THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH.    



At 2:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I fell in love with Ale Marchi ..

Thank you ...

(I would very much like to see his "making of" video ...)    



» Post a Comment