Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Old Boy: Ricardo Dupen

Let's start the new week off with another blast from the past. Here's an ancient Boy from Terra: Ricardo Dupen. I think he was a model (I wish I had saved some of the biographical information on these guys). Note that he was featured on Terra's the Boy site before there were members-only pics.

Ricardo Dupen

Ricardo Dupen

I'll post an old photo set from Paparazzo sometime before the month's out.

Cisoto FotoAlbum: Ricardo Dupen


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Oh my heavens is he gorgeous.    



At 4:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

He worked for Ford Models, I don't know if he still does.    



» Post a Comment