Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Best Boys Ever: Giane and Mateus

As I mentioned in my previous post, moj-albums.com has been having issues lately. (Judging from what my password had been changed into, I suspect they were hacked.) Many of my pictures, including all the Boy and Paparazzo galleries, haven been lost. I've started to re-upload the galleries and have several of them back online; I'll work on restoring the rest of the galleries later. If you have a moj-album and are having trouble logging in, your password's probably been changed; click the "Forgot your password?" link to have them email you the password you can use to log in.

Giovanealex, otherwise known around here as "Seteventos," also lost his moj-albums, but he's managed to get most of his photos back online. One extra bonus: He now has all the hi-res, members-only pics of personal fave Mateus Verdelho, sans watermarks!

Mateus Verdelho



I don't think I ever mentioned it in this blog before, but I've had Reynaldo Gianecchini's Boy and Paparazzo photos available in another moj-album for a some time now. Giane's pictures, in my not-so humble opinion, remain the best photos from Terra the Boy ever.

Reynaldo Gianecchini



As usual, I'll be uploading another "old" Boy sometime next week. Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone who celebrates it!

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:36 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

i completely agree with u!!! those 2 r the hotests!!!    



At 8:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Well, this cloud sure does have a sliver lining! Hussy, you and seteventos are the best.
Maxxie    



At 8:45 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

er... silver (shaky typing ;P )
Maxxie    



At 3:36 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Why is it that everytime that i try to look at the "Seteventos1"-Albums, it always tells me, that there are no public albums ?
=(    



At 11:20 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

my-albums.us is still having problems -- they've lost the "steventos1" photos again and also the "cisotofotos" albums. I don't know if steventos plans to restore his albums; me, I'm going to wait and be sure that my-albums.us has fixed its problems or try to find a new photo sharing service. Anyone got any suggestions? -- Hussy!    



At 5:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Mateus devia se chamar MATEUS VERGALHO, que caralhão delicioso e suculento !!
Abaixa essa cueca e mostra teu pau, porra !
Adorei a foto em que ele tá com o dedo cutucando a cabeça do pau !
Queria lamber a cabeça do pau dele até a porra escorrer ! Ele ia gozar muito !    



» Post a Comment