Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Paparazzo: Dan BBB6

The newest Paparazzo model is Dan from Big Brother Brasil 6, a 25-year-old "consultor técnico" from São Paulo. He's already been eliminated from the program, but you can still go to the BBB6 web site for his profile and more photos.

Daniel Saullo

Click here to see his photos on Paparazzo. Globo's getting a bit greedy -- this time no less than three of the photo sets are set as members-only. I'll see if I can find them to post here. Update: You can find the members-only photos here.

Daniel Saullo

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7:37 AM Blogger Admin said:

Do u like 2 have a link exchange with me .
If u like 2 email me or post comment on my blog

email:santosh111@gmai.com
Blog:http://niceillusions.blogspot.com    



» Post a Comment