Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Ring in the New Boy: Juliano Lopes

The first offering of the year from Terra the Boy is Juliano Lopes, and, let me tell you, the fans of furry chests will be quite happy with him!

Juliano Lopes

Giovanealex from seteventos.blog has kindly made the regular photos available for download -- and the hi-res, members-only pictures, too! You'll find the images in this foto album.

Juliano Lopes

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Wow you guys are fast! Thanks bothfor this... I just love it when Terra give us furry lookers! And is it my imagination or are they leaving LESS to my imagination?! ;P

Maxxie    



At 9:17 PM Blogger S.M. said:

Bravo~~~~
Juliano Lopes is so sexy!

Thanks, Gatos.    



At 9:29 PM Blogger dick said:

You really have a winner with this one. The man is so hot that I think just being close to him would cause me to burn up.    



» Post a Comment