Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Paparazzo: Daniel Saullo

Another evictee from Big Brother Brazil 6 is now being featured on the Paparazzo web site: Daniel Saullo, a 25-year-old model. I knew there was some buzz about him on the internet but hadn't really been paying attention. But now that I've had a good look at him, I can see what the fuss is about.

Daniel Saullo

You can find more information about him here at the BBB6 website. I'm sure the members-only pics will be available soon, and when they are I'll point the way to them.

Daniel Saullo

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:16 AM Blogger S.M. said:

Q...Q...Q!!!!!
Give us more~~~~~

Thanks,Gatos.    



At 4:03 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

save:

http://bbbclub.olhar-43.net/inc_paparazzo_saullo.php    



» Post a Comment