Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Video: Daniel Erthal Paparazzo 2

Here's the final two "making of" videos from Paparazzo featuring actor Daniel Erthal.

Daniel Erthal



Daniel Erthal



Related posts: Daniel Erthal Paparazzo 1 | Cisoto Videos: Henri Castelli Paparazzo 1 | Henri Castelli Paparazzo 2 | Cisoto Videos: Daniel Saullo Paparazzo 1 | Cisoto Videos: Daniel Saullo Paparazzo 2 | Cisoto Video: Rafael Verga


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Daniel is HOT!!! My God, I want this guy im my bed!!! Thanks for the videos. Now the next can be Alan (ex-BBB5). I think he is very sexy and hot, but I never see his videos. Please post them here!!    



At 12:57 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Oh...God, help me, breathe...breathe...

This is too much to handle for me... But thanks though XD    



» Post a Comment