Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Jorge Aravena in the Sun

I'm trying something new with this month's Man of the Month, Jorge Aravena -- instead of creating a flurry of posts within the blog proper, I've uploaded a bunch of pictures of him in this photo album. Enjoy the pictures of Mr. Aravena at the beach, and I'll add more photos of him to this album later in the month (and notify you here when I do so).

Jorge Aravena

Jorge Aravena



More at: Man of the Month: Jorge Aravena

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Can you post more "semi-nude" photos of Jorge Aravena? Please... or photos of Jorge Aravena in shower scenes or wearing extremely skimpy bikinis... please... cisoto fotos... please... hear my plea... but anyways... he has a great body... I envy him a lot!    



» Post a Comment