Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Evandro Soldati

Brazilian model Evandro Soldati is pitching for Ellus Jeans with the help of fellow model Letícia Birkheuer.

Evandro Soldati

Evandro Soldati

Evandro Soldati Evandro Soldati Evandro Soldati


More Evandro Soldati can be seen here at Ford Models...

Evandro Soldati

...and here at the Modelhommes-forums. Click the photo below to enlarge.

Evandro Soldati

And, hey, he's even to be found on YouTube. Isn't everyone?



Update: I broke down and went ahead and started a photo album for him. Will fill it up with more as the days go by.


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

You just read my mind!!! I saw at a paper a small pic of him on Ellus future campaign and since then I was trying to discover his name and more photos. I found nothing. Today, thanks to you, everything went clear and I'm high up in the sky....    



At 3:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I believe in Love @ First Sight... YUM, God was in a good mood when he made him. YUM, oh I've already said that. Evandro, can I marry you!

Thanks,
Sebastian    



» Post a Comment