Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Jorge Alberti

I had done a few screen captures of this fellow, and for years I couldn't find his name so I used to call him "towel boy". Finally I discovered his name -- Jorge Alberti -- and now I see that he has an official web site. Jorge Alberti is 29 years old and was born in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico. He's had a recurring role on the NBC soap "Passions" and can be seen on "Dueña y Señora", a Puerto Rican telenovela produced by Telemundo Puerto Rico.













Related post: Los 20 Solteros Más Sexy | Jorge Alberti screencaps at Cisoto FotoNovelas

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

New Terra boy is Ricardo Baldin. I quite like him. Even though in Gallery 2&3 they label him as 'the girl', I am sure he is a real BOY (check the photos and you will see what I mean). I hope the member-only photos will show up soon!    



At 1:21 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Thanks for the head's up, anonymous! I'm on the hunt for the members-only photos right now!    



» Post a Comment