Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




José Luis Reséndez in Heridas de Amor

Our Man of the Month, José Luis Reséndez, recently played "Fabricio Beltrán" in the telenovela Heridas de Amor.

José Luis Reséndez



On my hard drive, I came across a collection of screencaps featuring José Luis Reséndez and his co-star Ernesto D'Alessio from what I presume are a couple of scenes from "Heridas de Amor". These aren't my screencaps; thanks to the original capper, whose name I don't know. You can find the screencaps in this photo album.

José Luis Reséndez

José Luis Reséndez and Ernesto D'Alessio



Related posts: Man of the Month: José Luis Reséndez | Contra Viento y Marea | Cuerpos Masculinos del Verano | It's October! 2

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

God, I could get lost in his cleavage! MMMMMM    



» Post a Comment