Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Ricardo Baldin Revealed

Dcuk6 has begun to send me the hi-res, members-only pictures of the latest Boy, Ricardo Baldin. Everybody say, "Thank you, Dcuk6!" I'm still missing a few of the photos, but I've gone ahead and uploaded what I have to this photo album, and I'll add the rest when I get them. I'll be sure to give you a shout when the album's been updated. Updated 6:59 PM -- added 8 more photos!

Ricardo Baldin



Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thank you, Dcuk6!    



At 7:17 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

yes, thank you Dcuk6! RICARDO is pure BEAUTY!    



At 3:59 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Again - Thank you, Dcuk6!    



At 11:42 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

With that beauty, nobody else...
Ern.    



» Post a Comment