Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Video: Gustavo Mendonca Paparazzo

Here's something I'd forgotten I had: a short making-of video from Paparazzo featuring Gustavo Mendonça. The video's not in the greatest shape, frankly, which is why I didn't bother putting it up on YouTube or Dailymotion, but I'll go ahead and post the Rapidshare-link here for those of you who want to download it and check it out. It's in .rm format, so you'll need a program like the free Real Player Alternative to play it. And, no, I don't seem to have a video featuring his brother Flavio, though I'll keep looking.

Gustavo Mendonça

Labels: , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment