Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Daniel Goddard, Beastmaster

The news that Daniel Goddard has joined the cast of "The Young and the Restless" made me feel nostalgic, so I dug out these old photos of him in his glory days as the Beastmaster.

Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard Daniel Goddard Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard Daniel Goddard Daniel Goddard

Daniel Goddard Daniel Goddard


For more, see these excellent screencaptures by superherofan over at his new livejournal.


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

it's nice to hear that he will be on a soap! can't waste that BEAUTY!! he can master my beast anytime!!!    



At 5:56 AM Blogger Unknown said:

Beast master is my favorite show. i loved it when i was 9 years old. And i still watch it. Now i am 15. Yeah i would use to change the channel just to watch beast master.And my mom got ticked off at it. I have seen every episode there is of beast master.If i could meet Daniel Goddard it would make my day so much.Dar is my favorite charater. He could tam my beast anytime.

Love u lots    



» Post a Comment