Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Matthew Goode

I saw these pictures over at the Famousmales forums and couldn't resist posting them here. (Click all fotos to enlarge.) This is Matthew Goode, a British actor. Of all his credits listed in his IMBD page, I've only seen "Marple: A Murder is Announced".

Matthew Goode

Matthew Goode

Matthew Goode

Considering how BBC America is one of the TV channels I watch most often, I really should plan for a "British Hunks Week" here at Cisoto Fotos.

Source: ohyeah21

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:33 AM Blogger philipjohn-from-gigaquit said:

Hey Hussy, thanks for the Goode photos -- I really liked it. I'm sure you must have seen 'Chasing Liberty' and 'Match Point' -- these are the more mainstream movies he has starred in.    



At 1:17 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Hey philipjohn -- no, I actually haven't seen those movies, but I'll have to check them out now, because they sound Goode! (Ouch1)    



At 1:32 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

he certainly is GOODE EYE CANDY!!    



At 2:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi,

Me too...am really liking the photos of Matthew...and if you want to see some more come and visit the fansite I made

www.matthewgoode.net    



» Post a Comment