Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Yonatan

Yonatan Gatro (יהונתן גטרו) -- I've also seen his name spelled as Yehonatan, Yohanathan, and Jonathan -- is an openly gay singer from Israel. I've uploaded what photos of him I could find into this photo album.

Yonatan יהונתן גטרו

Yonatan יהונתן גטרו



Below is the video for his song, "קורא לך", or "Kore Leha" -- "I'm Calling You".



Big thanks to Brian for telling me about this guy!

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:17 PM Blogger Stroke Addict said:

Gorgeous guy! Love the hairy chest. Thanks for always posting such great photos.    



At 5:44 PM Blogger Lavender Ranger said:

Awesome, I like that he is so open.    



At 8:21 PM Blogger ULTIMATE FAN said:

Love it! Where can we see more about him? Can't find any link on the net! Does he have an website?    



At 5:44 AM Blogger Unknown said:

I love this guy. He has a new single out called IN A HOT SUMMER NIGHT - check it out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyfFxvEw-NY
יהונתן גטרו
בלילה חם בקיץ
Jonathan, will you marry me!?
thomasONIC    



» Post a Comment