Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Christian Carabias 1

Mexican model and actor Christian Carabías was my favorite housemate in Telemundo's reality TV series "Protagonistas de Novela" in 2003, even though he was apparently a bit of a jerk. (Not being able to understand the language, I only had to look at him, not listen to him.) He's since appeared in several other Telemundo productions, including their TV anthology "Decisiones".

Christian Carabías

Christian Carabías

Christian Carabías

CChristian Carabías Christian Carabías Christian Carabías


Related post: Good Decisiones

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

He's so HOT! By the way, I though you (Hussy) were a spanish-spaker. I'm guessing you're from Brazil?    



At 12:25 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Nope, I'm from the USA -- Ohio, to be specific! Wish I were in Brazil right now, though -- I hear it's warmer there!    



» Post a Comment