Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Andrew Christian Models

The International Jock web site has finally had some noteworthy updates. The guys below are all modeling Andrew Christian swimwear. My favorite is Jax -- I liked him so much that I gave him his own foto album.





Anderson isn't too bad, either:







There are also a few new fotos of Todd Mitchell, which I've added to his foto gallery.



Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:13 AM Blogger Lavender Ranger said:

I believe Todd Mitchell is his real name, spotted him on Eating Out 2 and he dated one of the 8 simple rules girls.

http://caramelitosbaronil.blogspot.com/2008/04/is-this-todd-mitchell-this-todd.html    



» Post a Comment