Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Video: Rodrigo Hilbert Replay 1

I promised to start re-posting all the old making-of videos from Paparazzo, so let's get started. I've had a couple of requests for the videos featuring Brazilian actor and model Rodrigo Hilbert, so I'll begin with him. (If you have a similar request, leave a comment below, and I'll get to you eventually.) There are six videos in all; three are in this post, and I'll post the next three later. I've re-downloaded all the videos below from the Globo site, so they're in better shape than the ones I offered previously; also, there's a sixth video (the video numbered 6) that I haven't featured anytime. Enjoy!



















Related: Rodrigo Hilbert Paparazzo fotos § Os 25 Homens Mais Sexys § Estilo Iguatemi 2006 § In América... § Famous Men in Lingeries Femininas

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment