Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Georges (who suggested that we feature Constantinos Christoforou on this blog) has a new guy to introduce us to: Andreas Ektoras (Ανδρέα Έκτορα), another singer. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say that you have good taste, Georges! Andreas Ektoras was born in Nicosia, Cyprus May 26, 1978. The fotos below are from his MySpace page. Two of his music videos can be found on YouTube: Na Min Ksimerone Pote and Gia Sena Zo.

Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα Andreas Ektoras Ανδρέα Έκτορα

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

great tast!!    



At 3:40 PM Blogger A K I S said:

My dear friend..Thank You very much on your recent Greek posts. Can you tell me your email? I'd like to send you some pics of models/actors here in Greece that you might be interested in posting. Keep up the good work!
Kisses from Athens,

Akis    



At 1:11 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Akis: You can send your suggestions to me at hussurrus-at-gmail-dot-com. I'd be happy to see your suggestions!

That goes for everyone else, too! If I get enough suggestions, I might make Greek men the subject of next month's Man of the Month.    



» Post a Comment