Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Videos: Saulo Melo

And here's the Terra the Boy for August, 2007, Saulo Melo, in motion! For his fotos, see this previous post.





Related: New Boy: Saulo Melo

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Saulo is gorgeous! i look forward to the whole month of August.

Hussy, you are hot and gorgeous, too! Will you honor us by positing pics of yourself?! :)    



At 4:08 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Thanks for the kind words, Luc! As for pictures of me, I'm afraid I don't quite come up to the standards of Cisoto Fotos! ;)    



At 8:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I think I beg to differ, Hussy! ;)

It would still be a nice gesture...    



» Post a Comment