Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Nicholas Gonzalez in The O.C.

You know what would get me watching "Desperate Housewives" regularly again? (Besides the news that Kevin Rahm and Tuc Watkins will play a gay couple in the upcoming fourth season, that is?) If D.J., the gardener from "The O.C." played by Nicholas Gonzalez, showed up on Wisteria Lane as Gabi Solis' new gardener. Then John, Gabi's former gardener, played by Jesse Metcalfe, could show up again looking for work. Unable to decide between the two, Gabi does the smart thing and hires them both. And before long, D.J. and John, both shirtless, are gazing at each other's naked chests and comparing hoses...

Where was I? Oh, right. I've added some caps of Nicholas from "The O.C." into his foto album. Thanks to the original capper!







More: Man of the Month: Nicholas Gonzalez

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:31 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi,
I keep getting an error on page message when I open the photo albums. It says loading, and nothing loads. I usually would consider this a problem with my computer, but other that are also Picasa open fine, except the one's on here. Any suggestions? Thank you    



At 6:23 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

The album's opening for me. Anyone else having problems?

Maybe the Picasa web albums site was having issues earlier?    



» Post a Comment