Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Man of the Month: Juan Alfonso Baptista

Our Man of the Month for October, 2007 is El Gato, Juan Alfonso Baptista, who was born on September 9, 1976 in Caracas, Venezuela and is best known for his roles in the telenovelas "PasiĆ³n de Gavilanes" and "La Mujer En El Espejo". Yes, we've spotlighted him before here at Cisoto Fotos, but a) I've found a bunch of new fotos of him ripe for posting, and b) this gives me the opportunity to go back and fix the broken links in his older posts. Besides, my birthday's coming up this month, and I love me some Juan Alfonso Baptista!

Anyone know where the fotos below are from? They look like ads for something or other.







I've already begun to repair the links in the older posts featuring El Gato, so you may go ahead and browse the Juan Alfonso Baptista category. A few posts still contain broken links (the ones linking to my-album.us), but I'll fix them as the month goes along and give you a shout when they're fixed.

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment