Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Jacques Mitchell

Jacques Mitchell is a 28-year-old model actor and model from Dallas. He plays a bartender on the soap "All My Children", and he'll grace the cover of "Men’s Exercise" magazine early next year.

Jacques Mitchell

Jacques Mitchell

Jacques Mitchell

Jacques Mitchell, 28, began modeling at 18 years of age. He attended a model search in Houston where he was first discovered. He put his modeling career on hold, though, until he finished college. “I wanted to do the right thing. I wanted to get my education.” Soon after, he moved to New York in order to further his career.

Jacques obtained his incredible figure by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. When he was bodybuilding and taking supplements he weighed in at 230 pounds, but Jacques decided he wanted a more natural look. He completely ceased taking his supplements and his build transformed into the amazingly toned 180 pound body he has today. “Exercise, diet and nutrition are all important to me,” he states.

His work has appeared in many prominent publications, including Intimo and Modell’s. He was recently featured in a photo spread in AXL. Amidst his modeling success, he still finds time to appear on the soap opera All My Children, in his role as a bartender. “I’m a Jack of all trades. I model, act and bartend for catering events and Ralph Lauren parties. I enjoy helping others and touching people’s lives in any way that I can.”


Read the rest of the interview at ondisplaymen.com, and order his calendar.

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment