Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Pause

Due to a recent death in the family, I'll be taking a short break from this blog. There are plenty of archives for everyone to browse through (yes, even with the Boy and Paparazzo foto albums being offline, which we will fix when we return). I'm not sure when I'll be back -- probably sometime next week, or, failing that, definitely by next month. Keep an eye on my "quickie" blog, hussurrus.com -- I'll probably resume posting there first 'cause it's quicker. Thanks, everyone.


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Espero que tú y tu familia se puedan sobreponer a su pérdida.

Saludos y mis condolencias.

Beto Olmos.    



At 7:04 PM Blogger el gatopardo said:

my sincere condolences to you and your family..hope to see you back soon, this is one of my favorite blogs!    



At 9:07 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sorry to hear of your loss.    



At 10:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I'm sorry for your loss. Take care.    



At 12:32 AM Blogger Bambola said:

HI...

I really hope that you recover you inner peace. My best wishes from Mexico City. I´ll send a prayer for you and your family member    



At 3:04 AM Blogger Chris Lorimer said:

Heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your mother

Our thoughts and prayers go with you

Sandy & Chris    



At 12:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

So sorry to hear about the bad news.... Thank you for all of your hard work posting the great photos. Take care of yourself....    



At 4:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi, I don't know you but I like very much your blogger. I'm brazilian and don't write very much english, but I would like you know that I wait you be good and this problem in your family ended, and you could go back! God will with you! Thanks!    



At 7:30 PM Blogger thomasstefan said:

I'm not sure if comments from strangers are much comfort, but as a reader/viewer of your blog I hope that you're able to stay strong over the coming days especially. *hug*    



At 3:19 AM Blogger Unknown said:

my condolences to you and your family..    



At 4:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sorry about your familly member    



At 2:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sorry to hear about the death in the family. My thoughts are with you. Thank you for all your hard work on this blog.    



At 6:26 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

No words can help you in this moment of pain.
I hope you and your family will be alright.
God be with you.    



At 9:24 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

My thanks to everyone who sent their condolescenes, both here and via email. I do appreciate it.

Started posting again this morning. It'll probably be a while longer before we return to our usual two-posts-a-day rate, though.    



At 6:21 PM Blogger Ivan said:

I've just read about your Mum.
I'm deeply sorry, I know what you feel, as mine passed away when I was 27, and I had a very tough time for years and years. Eventually you will learn to live without her, because she'll always be in your heart, forever.
Be brave!
Take care
Ivan    



At 12:19 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.    



» Post a Comment