Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Marco Méndez Gallery

Well, the plan was to make Marco Méndez our next Man of the Month, but the thing is, there just aren't enough photos of him (that I could find) to fill up an entire month. So I'm going to go ahead and set up a foto gallery featuring him, and then over the weekend I'll see if I can come up with a plan "B" for our Man of the Month. I could either a) think of an alternate guy, or b) stick with Marco Méndez and use the extra time this month to restore our Terra the Boy and Paparazzo albums. What do you think?

Marco Méndez was born on October 1, 1976 in Uruapan, Michoacán, México and is currently starring with Gabriel Soto and Jorge Aravena in "Querida enemiga".









Related posts: Marco Méndez § Marco Méndez, Hombre Jaguar

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:04 PM Blogger AngloAm said:

I'd prefer it if you could restore the galleries and just show Mr. Mendez as you can find pictures of him.

Thanks for keeping up with the one blog I check every day.    



» Post a Comment