Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Boy, Oh Boy: Bernardo Velasco

Wow, Terra the Boy is ending the year with a bang -- is Bernardo Velasco just about the most perfect Boy ever? He's 22 years old, born on January 30, 1986 in NiterĂ³i. Look for more of him soon!









(Yes, I'm aware I seem to be missing some of his pictures -- set #8, to be precise. As soon as I receive them, I'll put them up on a separate post.) Update: Thanks to Giovanealex, I now have the missing eight pictures! You can find them in our foto album, and the download-links above have been updated to included them (and also the Uva & Banana pics)!







Or, download all the fotos via QuickShare -- coming soon!


Sources: Terra the Boy, Seteventos.org

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment