Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Jorge Alberti Rides

Among Jorge Alberti's duties as the Rey (King) of the Festival de Viña 2008: parading shirtless in a car before an appreciative crowd.









More from the source: ¡Fotos Exclusivas de Jorge Alberti en Viña!












Via: Jorge Alberti en caravana para ser Rey

More at: Man of the Month: Jorge Alberti

And, yes, I did have a reason to put up three separate Jorge Alberti posts today. I wanted to wrap up the posts featuring this particular Man of the Month in order to have them all in one place. What what that means is, I'm thinking of moving this blog elsewhere; in fact, I'm thinking of possibly hosting it myself under its own domain name. I just feel like making some changes around here, doing something to re-energize myself. I'll keep posting here until the new blog's ready, and of course I'll let you know where our new home will be. In the meantime, y'all have yourselves a Merry Christmas!

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment