Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Cisoto Video: Felipe Rovaris
Here's Felipe Rovaris, last month's Garoto Pop boy, in motion. You can download the making-of video (and not the interview clip) via either of the download-links below; as usual, you'll need the freeware FLV Player or somesuch to play it. For Felipe's fotos, go here and here.
Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, there's already a new model up on the Garoto POP web site: Ronan Bertoli. Go forth and collect his first 40 images from there.
Hello,well...first gratz for the blog,it's incredible. Second...I don't see the making off video of Brian Frank,I would like so much to see it.Cuuld u please bring it to us,in your blog?=p
Hello,well...first gratz for the blog,it's incredible.
ReplyDeleteSecond...I don't see the making off video of Brian Frank,I would like so much to see it.Cuuld u please bring it to us,in your blog?=p
Gratz again,you are great!
Thanks =X
It's here: Cisoto Video: Brian Frank. Enjoy!
ReplyDeletecan you please assemble them into a easily downloadable album?
ReplyDeleteMy fave bloke yet from Garoto Pop! Thanks very much!!!
ReplyDelete