Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Speaking Greek: Memos Mpegnis

It's been a long time since we featured any Greek celebrities here at Cisoto Fotos. Let's change that, starting with actor Memos Mpegnis (Μέμος Μπεγνής), who was born in 1974 (at least according to his fan clubs; in IMDB -- where he's listed as Memos Begnis -- his birth date is given as 1979.) I've uploaded a photo gallery of him.

Update: Unfortunately, my-album.us lost all of our photos of this guy, but I've started to make them available again in this post.

Memos Mpegnis

Memos Mpegnis Fan Site

Memos Mpegnis Pathfinder Club

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hussy, do u still have your msn group? I tried to enter it but the computer "said" that I had to join it again, but I didn't find it...    



At 12:35 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

Sorry, we decided to close the msn group down for the time being. It may re-open sometime later; if it does, I'll post it here on this blog.    



» Post a Comment