Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Next G: Alexandre Frota and Mateus Carrieri

The next issue of G Magazine is their 100th issue, and to celebrate their anniversary they've recruited both Alexandre Frota and Mateus Carrieri for a return engagement. This is the fourth time in the magazine for both men. Excuse me while I roll my eyes -- well, at least one of my eyes.

Alexandre Frota and Mateus Carrieri

Actually, I don't mind seeing Mateus again, as he's always made for some pretty nice pictures before. This doesn't look too promising, though:

Mateus Carrieri

I do kind of wish Frota would stay away, though. He frightens me. Why can't they bring back, oh, Marcio Duarte, or Roger Golerio, or Latino, or Julian Righetto, or...

Alexandre Frota

Oh, well, at least we have Leandro Becker to look forward to next month!

More fotos here and here.


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

leandro becker in G? is this true? if it is, next month I will be in heaven...    



At 10:14 AM Blogger ☺♥ Fernandinho ♥☺Lary said:

oi...lindo seu blog..sexy..mui sexy    



» Post a Comment