Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




The Yuletide Gay: Leandro Becker

Let our Christmas celebrations begin! For each of the next three or four days, time permitting, I will make available an old photo set from either Terra the Boy or Paparazzo. First up, the favorite Boy of many, DJ extraordinaire Leandro Becker.

Leandro Becker

I thought I'd start off with Leandro because apparently he'll be featured on the cover of the February issue of "G Magazine" (see this article/interview, for instance). Good way to start off the year, no?

Leandro Becker



Related posts: Good Old Boy: Fred Motta | Sandro Mencarini | A Boy from the Past: João Henrique | Old Boy: Ricardo Dupen | Andre Coelho Replay

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Just want to say thanks for all the work done and pics shared on the site/blog. Love latin men, and Leandro was one of the first I 'discovered'. Have a great holiday, and thanks for sharing -    



At 1:09 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I've been looking 4 Leandro's pics during a loooooong time! He is so.. so.. ( no enough words).
thanx Hussyboy!    



At 1:22 PM Blogger RV3 said:

I cannot wait to see Leandro's new pics from G Magazine. I hope you will be able to post some here or make links available for us.    



At 7:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

When will Leandro's pictures from G magazine be available, any guesses? I can't wait! I'm sure it will be one of the best G magazine's photoshoots, if not, may I say, The Best.

Who should pose next? I hope Bruno Gagliasso. :P I think it's only matter of time when he will pose, I'm sure he will at some point.

I want to say also big thanks of your work.

Have a great new year!    



» Post a Comment