Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Good Old Boy: Fred Motta

I don't quite trust My-Albums.us anymore, and I haven't yet found another photo sharing site that I'm totally happy with, so for now I'll use an old and reliable friend: MSN Groups. I've created a CisotoFotos MSN Group solely so we can use the photo albums, and that's where we can find our Old Boy for this month, whose name is Fred Motta. You can see Fred Motta's pictures here. Update: MSN's closed our group, so we've moved over to Opera.

Fred Motta

Fred Motta



I'll upload the other pictures (from Paparazzo, etc) sometime later, but I'd still like to find a suitable photo-sharing site to replace my-albums.us. Anyone got any recommendations? If you do, please leave a comment to this post.

Related posts: Sandro Mencarini | A Boy from the Past: João Henrique | Old Boy: Ricardo Dupen | Andre Coelho Replay


10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9:42 PM Blogger Pink Point Chile said:

Muy buenas las fotos.... gracias.    



At 7:29 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thanks again Hussy :P
Maxxie    



» Post a Comment