Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Bira Vaz

First, a site note: My-albums.us is all sprocked up again. I'm not going to re-upload my missing galleries right away until a) I'm sure the my-albums is all fixed, or b) I find an alternative photo sharing service.

New G: 22-year-old Bira Vaz. Hard men in hard hats holding power tools = always a good thing.

Bira Vaz



More at Corepylon G Again! Please READ this: make sure your name, gender, age, and location are visible in your Yahoo! profile, or the mean moderators won't let you in.

Some related posts: New G: Tony Fernandes | New G: Erik Nogueira | New G: Diogo Manfredini | New G: Tamas | New G: Mike

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Stunning body!! Not too muscley just toned and sleek!!! Orgasmic!!    



» Post a Comment