Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Andre Coelho Replay

I replayed a couple of old Paparazzo photo series yesterday, so today let's revisit an old Boy. Here's an early favorite of mine, Andre Coelho. You can find his photos here.

Andre Coelho



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thank you so much!!!! I really love Terra=boy`s!    



At 5:52 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Many thanks for the Corepylon.com. This is a great gift to us desert princesses here in Arabia. Now we can truly celebrate a thousand and on night party.

Maria La'O    



At 12:55 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thanks for the older Boy/Terra shots! I haven't seen some of them!    



At 5:12 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

The issue has come up before. This site does feature black people -- here, for example -- and it featured more in its previous version, before it moved to Bloglines and a lot of posts were lost). In short, I'm an American and my knowledge of Brazilian, Mexican, Venezuelan, Italian, etc. celebrities is limited to what I see on TV and what I find online, and I just don't come across a lot of black celebrities in the main news/celebrity sites and programs. Maybe you can help me -- got any names of black Latino celebs that I should be looking at?    



At 5:18 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

BTW, as my post above should make clear, this blog isn't "about Brazilians" only.    



At 11:33 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Wow Hussy, this 'retro' time is the best! Thanks so much and keep it up if you will...
Best
Max    



At 2:21 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hussy !!!!!!! What a gift!!! I've been looking 4 pics of this guy 4 YEARS! I just found some in here !! You're just great! Thanx thanx thanx!    



At 5:56 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

You're welcome, all -- these "retro" posts are proving pretty popular, so I think I'll make them a semi-regular feature. Maybe once a month or so...    



» Post a Comment