Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




New G: Johnny

New G: Johnny, a 19-year-old stripper and go-go boy.

Johnny



Good news: My former MSN Group, Corepylon G, will soon re-open as a Yahoo! Group with two new co-moderators. I'll post the link to the new group here when it's ready for business.

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thank you!!!!! I miss that group so much, I hope that it returns again to its full size, more or less!!! Thanks again!    



At 8:36 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Johnny (Come Lately!) is the best guy you have ever posted from G. Can you please post more pictures of him. By the way, how do I get to be a subscriber of G on line, please. Yo no hablo Portuguese!    



At 12:26 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

good news...!! and wonderful Johnny @ the bar!!

Did u ever consider being in Google groups as well (backup)??
Yahoo are good but they have a strange habit of deleting groups unannounced; data is stored longer in Google groups.

Whatever...... ; will you replace old data from msn group or start afresh...I realise the extra work.
Many thanks

bf8 :)    



At 11:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

HE IS A HUNK!!! Well I just wonder why the pictures don't come from a gonline link anymore... It was always very good to browse through the other files with the link!!

Danke!!!!    



At 12:34 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

Google groups as a backup is a good idea -- I'll look into it.

I've decided to avoid hotlinking to other sites -- only fair, since I don't like others to hotlink to my pics! ;)    



At 10:46 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

SEMPRE ADOREI GARCONS DE AVENTAL ESTE ENTAO ACHEI O MAXIMO... QUE TAL TRAZER UMA SELECAO DELES PARA A GENTE ?    



At 4:34 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Corepylon G will soon re-open HOORAY!!! I've been missing that group so much...    



» Post a Comment