Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Sérgio Marone Wet

Brazilian actor Sérgio Marone feels the need to cool off in these new photos from Revista Quem online.

Sergio Marone

Born on February 4, 1981 in São Paulo, he's probably best known for being in the telenovelas "O Clone" and "Malhação"...

Sergio Marone

...and for his Paparazzo photo shoot, which was one of the best ever and which I really should post here someday.

Sergio Marone



Related posts: Beach Boys in Brazil | Beach Boys in Brazil Revisited |

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Last year I ran into him at a party and he gave me such a starving look that I got embarassed. Word (strong word) has it he's gay - I'mn anxiously waiting to receive that look again!    



» Post a Comment