Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




More Soap Summer Days

My recent post about the hot soap stars of the Summer provided popular (with myself as well as with you), so I thought I'd browse the NBC site for more. Here's some of the goods I found, starting with the ever-popular Galen Gering of "Passions":

Galen Gering

Dylan Fergus:

Dylan Fergus

Mark Cameron Wystrach:

Mark Cameron Wystrach

Nice... eyes, Brody Hutzler! You can find more pictures of these guys, and others, at the "Passions" media page and the "Days of our Lives" page. Be sure to check out both the "Cast Galleries" and "Fashion Galleries".

Brody Hutzler

Related posts: Hot Soap Summer | Galen Gering Unbuttoned | Adrian Bellani Unbuttoned | Adrian Bellani Revisited | Colin Egglesfield 1 | Colin Egglesfield 2

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment