Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Sebastián Rulli Watermarked

The Mezcal Entertainment web site has some nice photos of Sebastián Rulli and other galanes de telenovelas. They're all watermarked, unfortunately, but still worth checking out.

Sebastián Rulli

Unless you want to pay them $55 each for the hi-res, non-watermarked photos and share them with us? Nah, me neither. For more Sebastián, go to http://www.mezcalent.com/ and search for "Sebastián Rulli".

Sebastián Rulli

I did manage to find two of the photos without watermarks, though, via terra.com.

Sebastián Rulli

Related posts: Contra Viento y Marea | Abs Fab | Against All Odds | Saturday Studs

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sebastian is very sexy

Pls - Add Sebastian in the next poll for the man of the month    



At 6:27 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

I agree he's worthy of being a Man of the Month! It's too late to add him to the next poll (I've already created it and will post it soon), but I promise to add him to the one after that, for September.    



At 8:59 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

OK Thank you.I will wait for September Jejeje.

And I have 1 question! Would you add Cristian Maier , Alfonso Baptista ot Michael Brown in the next polss?    



At 12:19 PM Blogger João Baptista said:

Hum what a sexy men    



At 12:36 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Christian Meier and Juan Alfonso Baptista have already been featured many times in this blog already. They're two of my favorites, though, so they do have a chance of becoming Men of the Month. It would be later on, though.

Michel Brown's a popular guy, but I'm not sure if he's posed for enough shirtless pics to fill up a month. I'll keep him in mind, though!    



» Post a Comment