Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Vinícius Naval Revealed

It's our favorite time again, the moment when we get to peek behind the curtains. In other words, the hi-res, members-only pictures featuring new Boy Vinícius Naval are now available. You can see him slip out of his pants in this photo album.

Vinícius Naval

Vinícius Naval

Vinícius Naval

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

I don't know if it's just my computer but everytime I try to save a photo it's in the bitmap format, although the photos are titled 01.jpg,02.jpg.,etc    



At 2:15 AM Blogger philipjohn-from-gigaquit said:

I'm not sure what's the difference between bitmap and jpg extensions. As long as it can be printed, it's OK. Tell me what concerns you with bitmap extension..........

Hussy thanks a lot for posting these members' only pictures of Vinicius. I am happy that at last Terra has featured a model with the archetypal handsomeness. The last one, your crush, was I think way too hansome. At any rate, thanks again.    



At 4:08 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Vinicius Naval que viadinho mostrando esta bunda loira e levando é rôla    



» Post a Comment