Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Mauricio Ochmann in Marina

One of my favorites, Mauricio Ochmann, looks to be returning in fine form via the upcoming telenovela, "Marina", which is currently filming in Mexico. Time for me to send a few more polite emails to my cable provider demanding that they give me some Telemundo.



Found via this Mauricio Ochmann blog, which I think is authored by Jimbo. Check out their photo albums; Jimbo also has a forum devoted to Mr. Ochmann. For more information (in English) on "Marina", check out this article. And I think it'd be a good idea to add Mauricio Ochmann to the next Man of the Month poll, no?

For those who want to save videos from YouTube, a new bit of freeware came to my attention: YouRipper 1.20. I haven't tried it out yet, but it might be worth a try. To play the downloaded files, you'll need a FLV player -- free ones include FLV Player and Riva FLV player.

Related posts: Mauricio Ochmann in LA | Amarte Así | Mauricio Ochmann | Mauricio Ochmann on Telemundo | Mauricio Ochmann en El Graduado | New From Telemundo | Two Cisoto Favorites
From Cisoto FotoNovelas: Mauricio Ochmann screen captures | Mauricio Ochmann Decisiones

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment