Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Man of the Month: Henri Castelli Paparazzo 2

Available again: the photos from Henri Castelli's second appearance on the Paparazzo web site. You can find the them in this foto album. I'll have the making-of videos back online sometime later this month.

Henri Castelli







For more: The Compleat Paparazzo

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:37 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Oh dear, guess what happenes to this month Terra The Boy? Not one boy. We have twins! To be honest, I am never into this kind of twins, father & son stuff. I always find it a bit weird to see them posing sexy together. But I am sure some people will be very delighted.

What a big let down to me. I guess I will have to wait for 2007!    



» Post a Comment