Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




The Compleat Mateus Verdelho

Turns out I'm not done with the Boys just yet. It's come to my attention that I neglected to include the hi-res, members-only images when I uploaded the Mateus Verdelho photo set. Whoops! This is a grave crime against nature that must be swiftly remedied, and so it has -- you can now find all the Mateus Verdelho Boy fotos in the photo album, really and truly. Thanks to Max for the heads-up!

Mateus Verdelho



Related posts: A Man a Day 36: Mateus Verdelho (inculdes his making-of video) | Mateus Verdelho Models | Mateus Verdelho Fotolog

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

you also forgot the hi-resolution pics of Bruno Herkenhoff, and the posters    



At 1:10 AM Blogger Hussy! said:

So I did. Aaaugh. OK, I'm on it. Thanks, Anonymous!

Anything else I forgot? Best to tell me now, before I move on to the 2006 Boys.    



At 8:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

It's good to see these photos, I'm a lurker here.

Hope you soon catch up and get with the 2007 Boys.    



At 6:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

there is only 10 2006 boys to upload, right    



At 6:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Bruno é um viadinho loiro arrebitando a bundinha pra macho gozar    



» Post a Comment