Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Man of the Month: Eduardo Santamarina

Our previous Man of the Month, Michael Lewis, was smooth and rather young, so for this month I thought we'd go in the opposite direction and feature someone older and (usually) furrier. Thus, our man for February, 2007 is Mexican actor Eduardo Santamarina. (We're not done with Michael Lewis yet, by the way; I ran out of time last month and didn't post everything of him I have, so along with Eduardo we'll have some more Michael.)

Eduardo Santamarina was born on July 9, 1969 in Veracruz, Mexico.

Eduardo Santamarina

Eduardo Santamarina

Eduardo Santamarina Eduardo Santamarina

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:46 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Very hot man love the photos and movies.
thanks for something very nice.

DonPato
GayMexicoNetwork    



At 1:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

just a little to olod for me, cause he's 22 years older then i am, so not my cup of tea, but he's cute in an older dude kind of way    



At 3:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

este hombre es un macho de verdad, alto, velludo, atletico, pero no de con demasiado musculos, perfecto, hermoso, divino y sensual, ya basta de tantos judios y brasileros, me tienen harto    



At 2:14 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Man I don't know where to start there's just to much to say about this great person. I guess I'll say one thing very, very handsome MUAH to u Eduardo Santamarina.    



» Post a Comment