Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Cisoto Video: Rafael Calomeni and Marcelo Faria

Two making-of videos from Paparazzo: Rafael Calomeni (available again!) and Marcelo Faria (I don't think I've shown this one before). I'll have Rafael's Paparazzo fotos back online soon. Rafael's fotos are now back online!









Related: Marcelo Faria Paparazzo fotos § In the News § Rafael Calomeni Paparazzo fotos § Random Gatos Online 2

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Ya'll just so hot!!! I want you all to me mine! Why can't ya'll be naked to see you completely!    



At 9:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

Looking at Rafael Calomeni physically hurts, he's so beautiful.    



» Post a Comment