Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Paparazzo: Finale

And, with these three actors -- Felipe Folgosi, Luciano Szafir, and Reynaldo Gianecchini -- all the old Paparazzo photo galleries are once again available online via Cisoto Fotos. (Well, not all -- I don't have the Beto Simas foto set, and I didn't bother saving the ones of Rico Mansur, Giulliano Ciarelli of BBB5, and João Sabiá. The Rico Mansur images are still available via the Paparazzo site -- if anyone wants a peek at the members-only fotos, let me know.) After a short break, I'll begin slowly restoring all the making-of videos -- I've no regular schedule planned for that, I'll just post them when I feel like it.













Oh, and what of Bruno Gagliasso, you ask? Check in tomorrow!

Related: Os 50 Mais Sexy 2005

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

God..i want to jump in that bed with Reynaldo! what a beauty!    



» Post a Comment