Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




José Galisteo

We've met him before, but I found some shirtless pictures of him so I get to post about him again: José Galisteo (full name, José Antonio Galisteo García), who was a contestant on an American Idol-style TV program called "Operación Triunfo" before being eliminated as the fifth runner-up. He was born on February 24, 1977 in Viladecans (Barcelona). I've added a selection of his pictures to this foto album.

(I was gonna include a few video clips here, but Dailymotion's giving me grief at the moment, so look for them in another post later today or, more likely, early tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures!)









Some links:
jose-galisteo.com
José Galisteo MySpace
José Galisteo Fansclub
José Galisteo on the Operación Triunfo web oficial

Labels:



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment