Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Man of the Month: Sérgio Marone

I'll be a bit busy for the next few days so posting here might be a little light, but I wanted to go ahead and reveal our new Man of the Month for June 2007. I've decided to go with Bruno Gagliasso's (last month's MOM) co-star from "Paraíso Tropical", Sérgio Marone, who was born on February 4, 1981 in São Paulo, Brazil. The fotos below are from Extra Online, and the entire set can be found in this foto album.









If anyone has any fotos of videos of Sérgio they'd like to share, please contact me -- my email's listed on the home page's sidebar!

Labels: , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:38 AM Blogger marlene said:

OH my gosh!! Sergio Marone is one of the best and more beatifull man all the world... You have made an excellente and hot selection for Man of the Month...
Tk,    



» Post a Comment