Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




David Chaloub 2Xists

Unless my eyes deceive me, this fellow here modeling 2xist underwear is David Chaloub, one time Terra the Boy model:





David's fotos are from the International Jock web site, which has had several updates recently. I've added the hi-res images of a few of the models that caught my eye to our International Jock foto album.





Related: David Chaloub's Terra the Boy fotos ยง Cisoto Video: David Chaloub

Labels: ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:40 PM Blogger Juan Pablo said:

Yeah, it seems to be him. As hot as always.

By the way, is it my imagination, or the Terra boys have started to be more similar each one to the others?    



» Post a Comment