Cisoto Fotos

Shirtless male celebrities from all over the world.




Israel Survivor הישרדות

I've never watched an episode of "Survivor" (I'm not boasting here -- it's not like I'm curing cancer at that hour or anything), but I'd probably watch the Israel version of that show, Hisardut (הישרדות), which recently began its first season, filming in the Dominican Republic. We've already met two of the contestants here on Cisoto Fotos. There's the model Guy Zilberman (גיא זילברמן) (listed on the show as a business major):





Even better, they've got my favorite, Muli (מולי קרצ'ו) -- listed not as a model but as a martial arts instructor:







Here's Muli in motion:



Among the non-famous contestants is a fellow named Omer Giladi (עומר גלעדי), who's quite the looker and deserves his own foto album:









And, lastly, Omer in motion:



Sources/links:
survivor.nana10.co.il -- the official Hisardut site
zimb6's Flickr photos
If I were gay, which I'm not, I would definitely have sex with Omer Giladi -- amusing Facebook group
Thanks to IL Cesar for providing some helpful info!

Related: Guy Zilberman § Guy Zilberman Video § Muli

Labels: , , ,



10 Previous Posts

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment